Can you create stunning, tailored, life-changing products? Do you want to co-create the future of healthcare, driving better results for patients and businesses? Do you love creative autonomy, a tight team, remote and flexible working hours, and a dynamic environment? If so, you could be the OKRAN we’re looking for.
Location: Cambridge (UK) or Leiden (Netherlands)
Job type: Full time
You will be working alongside the best. You will drive the productisation of the leading AI engine for healthcare and global brands. You will work closely with our CEO who has worked for over 10 years implementing machine learning for real world applications and turning research into commercial reality in healthcare, fin-tech and consumer goods. You will:
- Develop the core products of what make our clients tick and boost the integration of our products for top Pharma clients.
- Build the products around our highly scalable AI engine, make your footprint visible, design the body around the soul of OKRA.
- Work closely with both our engineering and commercial team
- Accelerate your career with OKRA, build the path to the future – become the AI productisation expert
- Join a highly skilled international team, with diverse backgrounds and a gender equality policy, based both in Cambridge and Leiden
- Track record in designing successful responsive web products with at least one product in the market
- Experience in developing successful product and feature mockups, from wireframe to high fidelity prototype, using tools such as Sketch, Zeplin and Adobe Suite
- Comfortable gathering and using data to drive your design choices, and have a good foundation in data visualisation techniques
- You believe you can change moulded user habits, you seek excitement in the little details and you carry on until your designs become a real experience
- You are courageous, determined and competent in delivering a well designed product in a faced-paced environment – assuming it is always going to be tough
- You are transparent, a straight talker and respectfully blunt
- You are able to right a wrong decision, give credit to others and extend trust to your colleagues
Who we are
We are using artificial intelligence to transform healthcare as we know it. You will be joining a highly skilled international team, with diverse backgrounds and a gender/background equality policy.
85% of health executives in the US believe that, within the next three years, all humans will be directly impacted by AI-based decisions every day. We are on a mission to be at the core of this shift, by creating the world’s most credible AI analytics engine. Read more about us here.
We aim to build a trusting, fun and creative environment. We place our faith in smart, independent and competent teammates, working together to achieve maximum impact. Find out more about our culture on our main careers page.
- Creative autonomy – join a small team with a high level of responsibility
- Young, vibrant and diverse coworkers with impressive experience
- Possibility for remote work
- 25 days annual leave
- Mentoring in AI productization
- Regular bonus scheme
- Pension contributions
- Team trip abroad
Any questions? Email us at: email@example.com.